Alexa started her career in digital marketing as a Media Buyer in an ad-network and eventually rose to the Head of Media Buying.
She has also worked as a Project Manager and a Head of Affiliates for a Forex company in the past, but soon the world of iGaming won her over.
- Alexa describes herself as delicate, but assertive.
- Constantly striving to improve the current state of things. Never gives up on her dreams.
- Her car is the best place to listen to Chopin and sing Bohemian Rhapsody.
- An utmost arachnophobe. She’s practically a superwoman up until she sees a spider sneaking on her.
- Tried to reproduce Gaudi’s bench in her garden.
- If there was a Master Degree in Multitasking she would be the best student in the class.
- According to a “rather optimistic forecast” (quoting), she has already lived about 1/3 of her life. Still enough time to make that Gaudi’s bench, ha?
Pierre has been working within the iGaming industry for over 8 years, covering many positions and working his way up through various levels within the company he has been working for.
- Pierre is a Pisces (these folks are commonly known as “dreamers”).
- Always tries to give a helping hand to anyone who needs it, be it a person close to him or a complete stranger.
- Pierre has spent some time in Kenya doing voluntary work with the children of Langata, a small town outside Nairobi. He believes this experience was life-changing.
- Scuba diving, abseiling, climbing, paragliding? Bring it on, guys! He once ran down a semi-iced slope and jumped off a 1000-foot cliff. Ah…easy!
- “Failing to plan, is planning to fail,” says Pierre. Oh well, every company needs an organization freak!
- Although very sociable, there are periods where he comes across as a loner.
- Likes to keep himself informed: politics, environmental issues, documentaries, and Discovery Channel are his loyal companions on a daily basis.
Maria pursued a career in Journalism, but then found herself on Malta and got involved with iGaming. She started off as a Customer Support agent but soon landed her first Content Writer job thanks to her background in Journalism.
- Maria, or Masha, as she likes to be called, describes herself as stubborn but considerate. She’s a grounded realist and extremely pragmatic.
- Claims she likes stability, but secretly enjoys riding the bumpy roads of uncertainty.
- Couldn’t decide between cats and dogs, so now she’s rooting for otters.
- Once wrote a 2,000 words piece to justify her smoking habit.
- Tom Robbins, Chuck Palahniuk, and Evgeny Morozov are her holy trinity.
- Had a teenage crush on Josh Hartnett (there are suspicions that it’s still ongoing).
- In less exciting (for Masha) news, she once mistakenly booked a nail appointment in New Zealand instead of Malta and patiently waited for the artist to arrive. Wellington calling!
- First thing she did when she landed to Russia (with -18°C) was to buy herself an ice cream.
- WARNING: Never dare her to do something – you’ll lose that bet and we’d hate to disappoint you.
Shelly started her career journey in finance, but then decided she wanted to work closer with people, not numbers. She sees working in Human Resources as an opportunity to meet people from various cultures.
- Shelly is all about traveling, meeting people, and tasting local delicacies.
- Her biggest passion? Let’s say you are most likely to find her hunting for a new pair of shoes or bags.
- But then again…she likes baking and trekking. Dream woman!
- Shelly doesn’t get frustrated easily even if her job requires carrying the emotional baggage of all the employees. We can confirm it’s true. What a saint!
- There is something weird about Shelly though. She doesn’t like hot dogs (BOOOO!)
- Was once abandoned in the middle of the landing area by the shuttle bus driver during her time with a local airline. Ever seen a screaming lady in the middle of a boiling asphalt? Yeah, that was our Shelly.
- Make sure you’re on time if you have an appointment with Shelly. She values punctuality.
- Shelly has her opinions, but she’s open to people whose opinions and values are far from her own.
- “Dream a lot cause every dream precedes a goal” is her favorite quote.
- Saying that she loves the Lumineers is probably an understatement.
Jelena has been working in iGaming for almost 4 years and cannot imagine herself in any other industry. Working in iGaming gave her the privilege to meet driven, enthusiastic, and talented people. And there’s nothing that drives her more than working with people who inspire her.
- Jelena describes herself as an extremely ambitious individual and is tirelessly rooting for positive attitude towards work and oh well… life in general.
- For someone who loves traveling, it seems that she’s in the right position. For Jelena, Affiliate Conferences are not only a way to meet new partners, but to also discover new places. Well, at least someone is covering a longer distance than the typical trips from the booth to the bar (Y’all know what we’re talking about).
- Jelena is in love. Constantly. With many people. I’m talking about her family and friends here, so don’t get too excited!
- The girl loves politics. Maybe a bit too much. Jelena studied International Relations and International Law, so if you have strong political views and respect territorial waters, we suspect you’ll get along just fine.
- We have (many) reasons to suspect that she’s THE Giphy Queen. Don’t even try to out-giphy her!
Alice has completed a degree in Media and Communications and has been working in the iGaming industry for the past four years. Her passion for marketing was the guiding force behind Alice’s involvement with affiliate marketing.
- She was born and raised in Bavaria, a land with much more to offer than sausages and endless beer supply. Knee-length leather breeches, for example (:P).
- Alice came to Malta when she was 16 and ended up staying on the island. With 12 years of island life under her belt, she’s one of Malta’s very own “dinosaurs.”
- Alice describes herself as a “visual perfectionist,” which probably explains her fascination with photography and cooking.
- She accidentally discovered the perks of being a solo traveler when her friend failed to get a visa to Japan (well, technically, she ended up making more friends thanks to this misfortune, so no biggie).
- Alice is a people’s person. “One for all, all for one,” says our very own female musketeer (d’Artagnan, you’ve got some serious competition here, man!)
- You know how you waste your evenings scrolling through funny memes? Alice likes to take it one step further, spending hours researching… pharmaceutical medicine! To test her knowledge, she sometimes auto diagnoses herself in the doctor’s chair. And yet, Alice faints when she sees a needle.
- Alice went sugar-free three months ago. While we fail to comprehend her motive, we accept it (cause more gummy bears for us. Makes sense?).
WE LOVE WORKING AT PLAYATTACK BECAUSE...
I have seen PlayAttack grow so much. I cannot help but be proud of our team. And our CEO is always there for us — Shelly Camenzuli, HR Manager
I just immediately loved the brand and believed in it. What’s more powerful than believing in the product you’re trying to promote? — Maria Tsnompilantze, Content Manager
This is a relatively young brand with a young but experienced team. It’s fresh and extraordinary. You feel it’s charm and power. This is a company with a fantastic atmosphere that drives you beyond all limits on our way towards the ultimate goal — Alexa Basher, CEO
We are a young, small, but experienced and dynamic team, which came together striving for excellence. We have a lot of work to do and lots of challenges to overcome, but unity creates strength, and I believe that the end goal – of making PlayAttack the best Affiliate Program in Europe – is definitely within our reach. — Pierre Portelli, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
PlayAttack is a company with big ambitions and great professionalism backing those up. I like to be a part of new, developing projects, makes me feel involved in growing a beautiful strong product from scratch. — Jelena Oceretova, Head of Affiliates
The people. Everyone bursts creativity and knowledge. This energy is incredibly motivating and makes you want to achieve great things. And why not change the iGaming industry. — Alice Suraeva, Senior Affiliate Manager